Monday, December 15, 2008

Cicak-Man 2: Planet Hitam

Photobucket

OK!

I know I should have reviewed "Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom", but I might as well review its DVD when it is out. Since most cinemas have already taken the movie out of the roster.

However, there is another movie in which I find awesome to say the least.

"Cicak-Man 2: Planet Hitam" is a superhero movie that defines the action in an action movie.

OK, OK. I know I am using the formula "X Y is X". I just use that for the lulz. Intentionally.

Anyway, the movie started with a big bang! Seriously.

The character portrayal in this movie is really solid. The dialogue in this one is more multi-lingual. The action sequences are way too awesome!

The depth of the story? Needless to say that the storyline in this one is more politically-driven and personal issues spread like wildfire!

In fact, think of it as a clash of "Hancock" VS "Spider-Man" VS The Real World.

Yes! It's a triple threat, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, it's more of a Fatal-4-Way between Cicak-Man, Professor Klon, Rrama and The Ginger Ghosts. (Spoiler Alert!)

And yes, it is way better than the first one.

Still, if only Cicak-Man reveals his true identity to Tania!

Well, it's just wishful thinking.

Anyway, here is my score on this movie.

StarStarStarStarStar

A perfect score once again!

5 out of 5!

Thank you.

From,
Adam Yamada
a.k.a.
Alucard Yamada

P.S. Seriously, it's worth your time.

No comments: