Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Notorious (2009 film)

Photobucket

OK! Now this movie really takes the cake.

Notice that unlike some shit-fest that involves pop stars, Notorious takes you to a world of Hip-Hoppers, Rappers, and the likes of people involving themselves to some crazy shit.

This movie is about the life and legacy of Christopher Wallace k.a. Biggie Smalls a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G.

It has a griping story of how to overcome adversity in the time of need.

It is a coming of age story that really inspires me to do some things in life that are considered "too fucked up" to do so. I mean going into the entertainment scene, even if I know that it is life-threatening to a certain extent.

Anyway, the movie also featured several famous people, including but not limited to 2Pac, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Faith Evans, Lil' Kim, etc.

So, this movie gains my respect.

And as a tribute, I'll award this movie a 21-star ovation.

R.I.P. Christopher Wallace / Biggie Smalls / The Notorious B.I.G.

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

All salute to this fine man.

From,
Akado Kogane

No comments: